1)Emergency Response Fund – Arts Council England have put together an Emergency Response fund for individuals and organisations. Deadline Thurs 30 April.
2) Culture in Quarantine Fund – BBC Arts and Arts Council England are supporting England based artists of any discipline to produce new works in creative media. Deadline Wed 8 April 2020.
3) Heritage Emergency Fund – The National Lottery Heritage Fund is offering grants of between £3,000 and £50,000 to organisations in the heritage sector.
4) Virtual Networks Funding – Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy supports costs of speakers and other networking event or activity to take place before Monday 7th September 2020. Deadline 14 April 2020.
5) Help Musicians Coronavirus Financial Hardship Fund – Eligible – Musicians are able to apply for a one-off payment of £500 through an online form
6) Musicians Union Coronavirus Hardship Fund – £1M fund for MU members with genuine and pressing hardship.
7) Covid-19 Film and TV Emergency Relief Fund – BFI, The Film & TV Charity and Netflix have produced a fund that provides support to freelancers who have been affected by the closure of UK productions.
8) BFC Foundation Covid Crisis Fund – British Fashion Council is providing funding to support designer fashion business.
9) Emergency Relief Fund – PRS for Music. This is open to all PRS members to apply for grants of up to £1000 each.
10) Authors’ Emergency Fund – £330,000 in grants for writers in need from the SoA, ALCS, RLF, English PEN in Partnership with the T S Eliot Foundation, and Amazon UK.
11) Facebook Small Business Grants programme – Facebook are offering $100 M in cash grants and ad credits to help during this challenging time.25 useful sources of info for artists and creatives - pass it on! Click To Tweet
Resources and Advice
12) Advice for those in the entertainment industry – Equity have included general, financial and industry specific advice.
13) Guidance for Arts and Arts Organisers – This website also holds useful info for visual artists
14) Supporting the Craft Community – The Craft Council has a plethora of ideas, support and platforms for crafters.
15) Theatre Helpline – This helpline is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
16) Martin Lewis – has expert advice for employed and self-employed
17) Mind – The Mind website explores tips and guidance for self-isolation and other difficulties for which you may need support.
18) Arts Mind – Another great resource for performers and creative practitioners
19) Leapers – supports the mental health of freelancers and the self-employed
20) BFI PLAYER – An archive of thousands of international films and documentaries available for free or rental
21) RSC – Enjoy Royal Shakespeare Company offerings for free including the 2016 Hamlet with Paapa Essiedu
22) NATIONAL THEATRE – Free full length plays every Thursday on YouTube
23) CHINEKE! ORCHESTRA – Sharing their archive of performances and other recommendations
24) SADLER’S WELLS – Free dance performances and workshops online
25) #BBCESSENTIALCULTURE – is a great way to keep up to date with online content